As part of our commitment to making ongoing improvements, we have an active patient participation group representing the views of our wider demographic who meet with the practice on a quarterly basis to help us identify how we are doing in a range of areas.
Purpose of PPG
- To give Practice staff and patients the opportunity to discuss topics of mutual interest in the practice
- To provide the means for patients to make positive, proactive suggestions about the Practice
- To encourage health education activities within the Practice
- To develop self-help projects to meet the needs of fellow patients
- To act as a representative group that can influence the local provision of health and social care
If you wish to participate please contact the practice.