Occupational Health Services
ICP provides occupational health services to a number of locally, nationally and internationally based companies. We are able to offer a well-developed and efficient range of services tailored to a company’s requirements with doctors and nursing staff with considerable experience in this specialist field.
Our services include:
- Pre-employment screening. Questionnaire based health screening is an efficient and cost-effective way of assessing potential employees.
- Medicals. We offer the full range of medicals including pre-employment, fitness to travel, offshore, ionising radiation, confined spaces, remote location, underground as well as executive screening.
- Sickness absence. We can provide medical assessment of employees abscent due to sickness, advice on planning for rehabilitation to work and make assessments and recommendations for medical retirement by liaising with GPs and HR departments.
- Investigations. We have access to a full range of investigations on site including ECG, lung function testing, audiometry, Xray, ultrasound and full pathology services including drug screening.
- Health and Safety Policy. We are available to provide advice and support on health and safety issues ranging from drug and alcohol policies to assessment of workplace hazards for health risks (eg workstation ergonomics)and specific individual employee risks (eg disabled employees, employees working with hazardous substances).
- Travel Medicine. We utilise the latest computer software to assess health risks and immunisation requirements for employees travelling overseas on business. We are an accredited Yellow Fever Vaccination Centre and provide a full range of travel vaccinations. We are also able to dispense anti-malarials.
We are happy to provide any occupational services on a long-term or ad-hoc basis.
Please contact us for more information.