We can now receive your on-line prescription requests.
You will need to register for this service by completing this form.
Once you have registered for on-line services you can log in book an appointment and request a repeat prescription by visiting the Patient Access site.
No prescription requests will be taken over the telephone (unless at Doctor’s discretion)
Local Pharmacies participate in a prescription collection service. Please ask your chosen Pharmacy or Reception for more details.
Repeat prescriptions can be requested at the surgery you normally attend by –
- handing in a request to reception
- post ( include a stamped addressed envelope for return)
- through the Pharmacy participation service
- on line ( for Old Cottage & Fitznells only )
Please allow 48 hours (longer for post or Pharmacy collection especially at times of Bank or Public Holidays)
NHS PRESCRIPTION CHARGES from April 2014
- £8.05 single prescription
- £104 for a 12 month Prepayment Certificate ( PPC )
- £29.10 for a 3 month PPC
Medicine waste is a serious & growing problem within the NHS.
- Unused prescription medicines cost the NHS across England over £100million every year -over £8million across Surrey.
- Unused medicines cannot be recycled.
- Unused medicines kept at home are a safety risk for children or others who may take them.
- Only order what you need – if you don’t need the medicine – don’t order it. If you need the medicine in the future you can still request it.
- To help get the best from your medicines – ask your Pharmacist for advice.